Sign up Today for Discount
Save $50 off TuitionGet Coupon Now!
We hate spam as much as you do. Your information is NEVER
shared, sold, or rented to ANYONE.
Want an exciting career with good pay, job security, stability, and a professional work environment? Want to be a successful team member with the ability to impact the lives of others. If you said YES to any or all of these options, then Dental Assisting Atlanta is the right choice for you! Making the decision to invest in yourself and becoming a viable member of the dental field will be the smartest decision you could make! Read on...
Financing Options are Available through Lendmark Financial. We are also an Approved MYCAA Financial Assistance to Military Spouses participant School for students that qualify. Please contact us for more details.
Employment in this field has more than doubled in the last five years as the demand increases for general dentist and dental specialties alike. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average for this field is expected to grow faster than the average of all occupations through 2016.
Dental Assistant Atlanta - Start Your New Career
- You will work in a professional atmosphere, assist with dental procedures, perform lab duties and perform office duties.
- Employment is available anywhere in the United States.
- You will earn $12 to $26 per hour.
- Your job as a Dental Assistant is recession-proof.
- Your job may come with varying benefits such as: vacation/sick leave, 401K, retirement, holiday pay, reimbursement for continuing Education fees, Bonus pay.
How to Become a Dental Assistant
We can train you in 13 weeks with 78 hours of lecture and lab plus a 50 hour dental assistant internship with a practicing dentist. After you graduate you'll have the skills to get a job immediately. Why not call today for more information?
Our information will answer all of your questions about dental assistant training, dental assisting classes and dental assistant internship.
Click to Contact Us