- Flexible hours and having weekends & holidays off: There is no point in having a high-paying dental position if you don’t have time to spend that hard-earned money. As a Dental Assistant, you’ll enjoy traveling, spending weekends, evenings and holidays with your friends and family.
- Great pay: Working as a Dental Assistant, you’ll be able to buy yourself a new car and even become a homeowner. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median Dental Assistant income in Georgia is $40,990 and rising.
- Growth opportunities: Dental Assistants can progress to a Certified Dental Assistant, and then proceed to become an EFDA. There are a lot of opportunities to grow both financially and professionally in the dental field.
- Working in a friendly and fun environment: It’s extremely rare to meet a Dental Assistant that doesn’t like their position. dental offices are full of good humor, co-workers are usually great friends, and essentially everyone enjoys their position.
- Helping People: People are sometimes scared to go to the dentist, and you’ll be able to make their visit more comfortable. It’s very rewarding to help people feel more confident about their smile.
Dental Assistant School Of Atlanta’s program provides you with everything you need to become a Dental Assistant in just 13 weeks, and start loving your dental position .
Click here to reserve a spot in our next class.