- The best way to learn is by using a “hands-on” approach.
- In each class you will learn a new concept by actually doing it. (I don’t know about you, but I can sit in a classroom all day and not remember a thing. However, it becomes a piece of cake when I get the opportunity to actually physically do the thing I’m learning about.)
- At the Dental Assistant School Of Atlanta, we have a fully equipped clinical area with work stations, a lab, modern technology and materials that you get to use.
- You will be working alongside people just like you. Our students often tell us that they are sad when the program is over.
- There’s a lot of learning, laughing and the beginning of life-long friendships.
Our 13 week program prepares you to be a Dental Assistant in a fun and positive environment.
Reserve a spot in our program to start having fun while learning a new career that you can be proud of.